The heart of a volunteer is not measured in size, but by the depth of the commitment to make a difference in the lives of others. -- DeAnn Hollis
Are You Volunteer Material?
The Sargent County Ambulance Service through volunteers have filled a gap in this county for many years. Its existence is because of those that in the past and present have given of time and energy to be of service to each of us, at a time when our need is highest. Illness, accident, sudden health, they answer our calls with trained expertise and kind hearts .
What our EMS Service offers to you:
- A Trained Staff
- Personnel Who Care
- Updated Equipment
- A Local Committment
- Local Response
- 4-6 Member Crews
- First Responder Units located in Gwinner/Rutland
- Members that have given years of commitment
- Public Awareness & Training Opportunities
- 24 hour a day/7 days a week/52 weeks a year service
What our EMS Service needs from you:
- An ongoing need for people to Volunteer to join and retain our services locally
- NEW volunteers to prevent burnout of existing crews
- NEW Volunteers willing to give some time for training and commitment
- NEW Volunteers to provide relief to existing crews and to take on shift scheduling
- NEW Volunteers to keep our Ambulance services local and Healthy
- WE NEED YOU!
North Dakota requirements for A basic Life Support unit require a driver with CPR certification and an
EMT-Basic ambulance attendant (or a grandfathered Advanced First Aid Ambulance attendant). A driver
with no CPR certification may be used if a third person with CPR certification is added to the crew.
North Dakota requires an EMS vehicle be staffed with 2 CPR trained crew members with one licensed
driver and 1 EMT.
Sargent County is a rural county with a small population and our services exist because of volunteers to
keep both ambulances manned to the required level. As we all evaluate our busy lives and our shortage
of time, can you find time to make a difference to be a VOLUNTEER? This is the Call for HELP!
Please Contact the Sargent County Ambulance Coordinators for further information Today!
Marwood Klein 701-724-6241 x:134 or Cell # 701-370-0502 Forman
Brian Tayer 701-427-5333 Milnor